Wednesday, May 25, 2011

almost 4 years

I remember myself putting all my personal stuff in boxes, sleeping late (sometimes keeping awake) just because I was up to left everything that I knew by that moment: my family, my friends, my memories, the places, the food, the lonely and lighted streets that saw me walking, running (falling too), talking, crying, yelling, singing, selling handmade jewelry, eating ice cream or just staring at the sunset or heading back home

"home" is a word and a place I've been thinking on the last two weeks
"friends" I thought about all of them each day I do open my eyes and notice I keep on breathing on this point of the planet
"memories" --> It's time to put them in the right place

I've learned lots of things in this years (well, I MUST say I haven't learned enough about one particular topic), and there's much more things for me to do now


time to put again my personal and buyed-with-my-own-savings stuff in boxes
do all the posible laundry in 2 days before I move
find someone who would like to take care of my duck pets as pets
and then: start alone...

cheers for me!